Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies (gluten-free)


My husband has celiac and has to eat gluten-free (can't have wheat, barley, oats, or rye), but the problem is that I really like things made with regular flour.  I don't really like gluten-free flour and honestly, I just don't want to eat gluten-free flour.  I don't want my hubby to miss out on yummy treats though, so it's great when recipes like this come along that just happen to be gluten free.  The recipe for these cookies comes from my neighbour and they are actually quite tasty!

Peanut Butter Cookies
yields about 18 cookies 

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 egg beaten
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
What you do: 

Mix together, spoon onto a tray, and bake for about 10 minutes (oven about 180 C/375 F).  Don't over cook, they easily burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment